środa, 9 września 2009

Clairede Dirval's concert - photo-relation (english version)

World was whirling, audience were running wild and even most skeptical ones opened mouths in act of total amazement, when Clairede Dirval sang unforgettable tunes, on Smelly Cat’s stage. From tens of IM’s I’ve got that evening, I assume that you really loved the show. I admit I’m more then glad because of it and it motivates on future to organize and share with more live events.

After show Clairede said, that she really enjoyed it, although small voice indisposition and she’d loved to be back on our polish club stage. And I, as I stand here, promise you, that we will do our best, to bring her back! And this time I’ll do everything I can, not to make ‘sausage’ the only polish thing, which comes on her mind when she thinks about our country!

Anyway, I’d like to thank you all, who come to Morphine that evening. Specially those who appreciate our start and her music with tips, and filled out our modest tip-can just under the stage. Thanks to you, I will be much easier to organize future shows. Thank you!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz